Lobster Aloha Shirt
About Pagong Aloha Shirts
- Made of pure silk, intricately woven jacquard pattern, usually in Pagong's classic 'nami' waves and 'pagong' sea turtles motif.
- Richly detailed patterns from Pagong's historic catalog are hand dyed in the traditional Kyoto yuzen method on the intricately woven fabric, creating a doubly rich and deep visual effect.
- One Pagong Aloha shirt might contain up to 30 stenciled colors.
- Pockets are matched to the pattern and environmentally friendly and sustainable, coconut shell is used for buttons.
- In 2006 Pagong's Aloha shirt design was included in the exclusive Japanesque Modern Selection of the 100 best brands and designs.
- Pagong's Aloha shirts have been introduced in the Japanese media countless times.
Hand Crafted in Kyoto
Pagong Aloha Shirt Dimensions
|Aloha Shirt Size M: chest/bust: 112cm, shoulder: 46cm, length: 71cm, sleeve length: 23cm, cuff width: 20cm|
|Aloha Shirt Size L: chest/bust: 118cm, shoulder: 49cm, length: 73cm, sleeve length: 26cm, cuff width: 20.5cm|
|Aloha Shirt Size LL: chest/bust: 126cm, shoulder: 53cm, length: 77cm, sleeve length: 28cm, cuff width: 22cm|
|Producer||Pagong Kamedatomi Co.|
|Producer Description||"Pagong is a clothing brand from Kyoto that combines Western modernity with Japanese tradition. We make contemporary everyday fashion handcrafted with Kyoto’s centuries old yuzen dyeing tradition. Our company dyed fabric for kimono for more than 80 years and now focus our passion on creating modern casual clothing with our original catalog of kimono fabric patterns. Our brand is called Pagong and we are truly a one of a kind fashion brand and company in the world."|